A Snack Fighting to End World Hunger

$20.00

Please select an option

Choose from a bundle of 9 1.6-ounce bars:

-(9) Chocolate Peanut
-(9) Apple Pecan
-(9) Cherry Almond

Chocolate Peanut
INGREDIENTS: Brown rice syrup, Sunflower seeds, Chocolate chips (Sugar, Chocolate liquor, Cocoa butter, Soy lecithin, Natural vanilla flavor), Cocoa crisp rice (Rice flour, Sugar, Cocoa processed with alkali, Salt), Raisins, Peanuts, Peanut butter, Sesame seeds, Prune puree, Quinoa, Millet, Chia seeds, Sea salt, Natural flavors, Vitamin E (from Sunflower seeds

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 bar (44g), Servings Per Package: 1
Calories: 190, Calories from Fat: 90, Total Fat: 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat: 2g (9%), Trans Fat: 0g, Sodium: 85mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 24g (8% DV), Sugars: 12g (11%), Protein: 5g. Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

Apple Pecan
INGREDIENTS: Brown rice syrup, Sunflower seeds, Dried figs, Almond butter, Crisp rice (Brown rice flour, Calcium carbonate), Pecans, Dried apples, Quinoa, Millet, Chia seeds, Apple juice concentrate, Sea salt, Cinnamon, Vitamin E (from Sunflower seeds).

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 bar (44g), Servings Per Package: 1
Calories: 190, Calories from Fat: 90, Total Fat: 10g (15% DV), Sat. Fat: 1g (5%), Trans Fat: 0g, Sodium: 25mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 24g (8% DV), Sugars: 11g (12%), Protein: 3g. Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

Cherry Almond
INGREDIENTS: Brown rice syrup, Dried cherries (Cherries, Sugar), Sunflower seeds, Crisp rice (Brown rice flour, Calcium carbonate), Dried plums, Almond butter, Almonds, Quinoa, Millet, Chia seeds, Prune puree, Natural flavors, Sea salt, Vitamin E (from Sunflower seeds)

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 bar (44g), Servings Per Package: 1
Calories: 180, Calories from Fat: 80, Total Fat: 8g (13% DV), Sat. Fat: 1g (5%), Trans Fat: 0g, Sodium: 40mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate: 25g (8% DV), Sugars: 12g (11%), Protein: 4g. Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

Weight (lbs.):1
Ships To
Cost
Additional Item
Continental United States
$7.95
$7.95
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.