Toilet Motion Light
A nighttime trip to the bathroom can turn into a treacherous journey, littered with obstacles such as stray laundry and pets who don’t understand why you can’t wait to go outside in the morning. This motion-activated nightlight makes the final leg of the journey a little easier, as it switches on when you near the toilet.
Green for Go, Red for Caution
If the toilet seat is down, the light glows with a comforting green. If it’s up, the light radiates red, letting you know that a ghost is currently using the toilet and it’d be really nice if you could give them some privacy, please and thank you.
Evacuate Waste for Years to Come
Because the light only turns on when you or a toilet-trained cat enters the bathroom, it consumes little power. Moreover, its energy-efficient LED lets it go even longer between battery changes.
Easy to Install
With the included tape, the nightlight adheres to the toilet seat in seconds. You can also position it toward the top part of the lid so it’s easy to clean around.
- Energy-efficient LED light with a built-in motion sensor
- Lights up red when toilet seat is up
- Lights up green when seat is down
- Compatible with bidets and outhouses
- Will not turn on if there’s too much ambient light
- Adheres to lid with included tape
- Runs on two AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 6” (L) x 5” (W) x 2” (H)
- Product weight: 0.5lb.
- Condition: new