Fireworks III - 16" / 23½" large size wooden wall clock in silver by ardeola
This clock depicts a firework squib after explosion as it exposes its sparkling colors on the dark sky. The dial itself is composed of 4 x 20 wooden pieces (=flames) that stick in between each other like pieces of marquetry.
- Raw material: all elements are made of 6mm birch plywood.
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the 'flames' are laser cut from the plywood board, after polishing the elements are hand painted with 5 different shades of silver, then distributed evenly and clamped manually in between the 2 neighbouring elements. Owing to the manual distribution of the woden 'flames' none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are metal in black.
diameter: L - 16" / XL - 23½"
weight: 1.4lbs / 2.5lbs
This product is made to order, usual fabrication time is ~1 week. Once ready it ships with FedEx, shipping takes additional 2-5 days to the USA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All models from the 'Fireworks' product family are available in 2 different sizes (L-16", XL-23½") and with the following color schemes:
- Fireworks I (B018EKN2D4): 5 shades of red through yellow
- Fireworks II (B01MYVSXE9): 5 shades of copper through gold
- Peacock (B01MXUA638): 5 shades of blue through green
- Fireworks III (B07FZJKR24): white + 4 shades of silver / grey
Feel free to request custom color schemes made just for you - contact us before placing the order.
The 'Fireworks' models generally require 5 shades. Custom colors cost no extra fee.
This product is made to order, usual manufacturing time is ~1 week. Once ready it ships with FedEx, shipping takes ~2-5 days to the USA.