Pink Frosted Mala with OM, Lotus or Buddha Pendant
Used to count the number of times a mantra is recited or breaths while meditating, it comes with 108 beads, signifying the mortal desires of mankind. The number is attributed to the Mokugenji Sutra wherein Shakyamuni Buddha instructed King Virudhaka to make such beads and recite the Three Jewels of Buddhism.
Pink Gemstones & Crystals
Used to represent, heart, love, romance, and happiness with the heart chakra. For those going through breakup, divorce or separation, pink crystals can help. It is capable of getting over heartaches and guilt to seek forgiveness. When used regularly, you can also attract your true love with pink stones. Gemstones in pink color also boost compassion and kindness in the wearer.
The OM, Lotus & Buddha
- OM: A mystic syllable, considered the most sacred mantra in Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism. It appears at the beginning and end of most Sanskrit recitations, prayers, and texts.
- Lotus: Symbolize purity of speech, of the body, and of the mind. “I have a love for the Lotus, while growing in mud it still remains unstained”. — Confucius
- Buddha: Born a prince in what is now Nepal, Siddartha Gautama (c.563–c.483 BC) was given the title of Buddha after renouncing wealth and family to become an ascetic, and achieving enlightenment while meditating.
- Beads Diameter: 0.31 in / 8mm
- Pendant Diameter: 0.55 in / 14 mm
- Lenght: 37.4in / 95cm (Elastic)