Recycled Antique Glass Silver Filigree Teardrop Earrings
Who knew recycled glass could be so beautiful? From the broken remains of vintage bottles come these lovely filigree teardrop earrings. Reclaimed glass has been pounded down and sparkles inside the pretty filigree setting. The allover filigree pattern allows light to pass through and illuminate the glass (and the person wearing them).
- Teardrops are silver-plated brass
- Ear wires are surgical steel
- Width is .5" at the widest point with a total hang length of approx. 1 1/2"
Available in a beautiful rainbow of colors including:
- Cobalt from broken Noxzema bottles
- Ruby from 1940's ruby beer bottles
- Emerald from vintage beer bottles
- Ice blue from mason jars
- Amethyst from antique medicine bottles
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history behind each piece and the age of the glass used.