7 Piece Set: Clip-On Hair Extension Set- 15 Colors
Let your hair down in lush curls or sleek, straight strands with this seven-piece set of clip-on hair extensions. They make it easy to style your hair in any long look you like.
Add length and volume to your hair with this 7-piece set of hair extensions. Each extension is thick from top to the end and are comfortable to wear and easy to maintain. Easy clip-on attachments make installation simple. And with our 7-piece set you’ll have versatility to create the look you want!
Materials: Human and Synthetic combination
Method of Attachment: Clips
Colors: Available in 15 assorted Colors
Set of 7 Pieces Includes:
•1 of 8 inch piece (for the back of the head) with 4 clips
•2 of 5 inch pieces (for the back of the head) with 3 clips
•2 of 3 inch pieces (for the sides of the head) with 2 clips
•2 of 1.5 inch pieces (for the sides of the head) with 1 clip
How To Curl Your Hair Extensions:
1. Curl your hair extensions using Velcro hair rollers, from one to three rollers for each hair extension piece, depending on width.
2. Next, fill two basins with water, one with boiling water and one with cold water.
3. Immerse the hair extensions (with the Velcro hair rollers still attached to them) into the boiling water basin, being careful not to burn yourself.
4. Wait for 30 seconds and then take out the hair extensions.
5. Immediately immerse the hair extensions into the cold water basin, again waiting for 30 seconds before taking them out.
6. Now carefully remove the Velcro hair rollers from the extensions, being careful not to displace the curls in the hair, and place the hair extensions onto a towel to dry.
7. Leave them on the towel until fully dried.
How To Wash Your Hair Extensions:
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water, add mild shampoo, immerse hair extensions and swish gently, rinse in cold running water, lay on towel or drip dry.
2. Do not brush or comb when wet.
How To Apply Your Hair Extensions:
1. Preparing your natural hair is the most important step before you begin applying clip in hair extensions, including blow drying your hair to give it some volume, and straightening the ends so there is no obvious separation between the end of your natural hair and your extensions.
2. Layout the rows of extensions in order that they will be positioned in your hair. You always start at the bottom of your head.
3. Start at the bottom, segment a section of your hair and part it. Tease your hair along the root and clip in your first row.
4. Continue this method of separating your hair in a line and teasing it at the root for grip row by row.
5. The individual clips are to be placed at the front to balance out any layers you have in your natural hair.
6. Style to taste.