Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press
Use the Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This floor-standing, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 5/8 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 12 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home or professional shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 16 Speed Drill Press has belt drive speed adjustment with a minimum speed of 260 RPM, and a maximum speed of 4,220 RPM. The worktable can adjust up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to the floor.
- Includes a work light and front mounted on/off switch for safety. 16 belt speed settings: 260 rpm to 4,220 rpm speed, 13-1/4 inch swing / 3-1/8 inch stroke / 5/8 inch chuck capacity.
- Floor-standing model can be bolted to the floor for stability, Cast iron table, base and drill body, . 12 inch diameter rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right, Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 26 inches to accommodate large pieces.
- Enclosed fan cooled motor, 1/2 hp motor / 4.8 amps / 550 watts / 120v / 60 hz, . Overall size: 22 inches l x 12 inches w x 64 inches h, Weight: 53lbs.
- Material: Metal.
- Color: Gray.
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited.
- Weight: 53 Lbs.
- Dimension: 22"Lx12"Wx64"H
- Brand: Black Bull
- Model No: 1211-DP16UL Shipping Details:
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Shop worry free! If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can exchange or return this item within 14 days of receiving it.