300W Car Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC with USB Port and Dual AC Outlet
Excelvan 300W Car Power Inverter 12V DC to 110V AC with USB Port and
Dual AC Outlet
-Provides 300 Watts continuous power, up to 600 Watts peak power.
-Converts 12V DC power from your car battery to 110V AC power, conversion efficient of which is more than 85%.
-Dual AC Outlet & 1 USB DC Port ideal for powering/charging devices including laptops, phones, cameras, TVs and players.
-Dual external 20 amp fuses, easy to replace, protect it from over voltage, overload, over-current, overheating, and short circuit.
-Built-in cooling fan help to cool the unit down with low noise.
-Easy to store the compact and lightweight inverter.
-Excelvan power inverter provides safety protection for your car battery and electric devices, have fun in your road trip.
Product material: PC flame retardant
Output wave: Modified sine wave
Product dimension: (8.7x4.5x2.4)’�? /(22x11.5x6)cm
Continuous power (AC outlet): 300W
Peak power (AC outlet): 600W
Input voltage: DC 12V
Output voltage: AC 110V - US
USB port: DC 5V, 0.5A
Indicator: Green-operation, Red-shutdown
Low voltage alarm: 10.2V-10.8V
Working temperature: 5-35�?br />
1 x 300W Excelvan power inverter
1 x User manual
1 x Car cigarette plug
2 x Alligator battery cable (Red and black)
4 x Screw
1. Generally capacitive load and perceptual load appliances are inapplicability. Do not use high power electric devices like air condition, high power hair dryer, hair stick, high power electric drill, fridge, microwave oven.
2. Please do not exceed 150W when using the inverter with the car cigarette lighter, or it will destroy the inside wire of the car. When using outside car or exceed 200W please use the battery clip cable to connect with the battery.
3. For DC12V ONLY. Inverter’s input voltage must be same as battery’s voltage; appliance’s working voltage must be same as inverter’s output voltage, unless the inverter and the electrical equipment will be damaged.
4. Please connect the battery clip cable to the inverter first, and then connect the battery, then turn on the power inverter(green light on), finally insert the plug of your electrical equipment into the AC socket of the inverter.
5. Please do not leave the inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
6. To avoid inverter being too warm, don’t place the inverter into sunlight directly or close to heat-sensitive materials.
7. To save energy, the fan will work when the load is exceed 30% of the related power of the inverter or the inside temperature of the inverter exceed 60�?