Insect Suction Trap Catcher Fly Insects Bugs Spider With Usb Recharger GH-200C+
Multi-functional Insect Suction Trap Catcher Vacuum Bugbuster Fly Insects With USB Recharger GH-200C+
This bug catcher vacuum is a simple, fast and clean way to remove unwanted insects from any places. The bug buster allows you to keep a distance away from the live bugs or insect bodies and remove them from the floor, bed, or even ceiling. The item features with a USB recharger, more energy saving without expensive batteries, you don??t have to worry about that whether the battery is going to run out.
- USB Charge and 3.7V rechargeable battery inside.
- Features with Five parts: Vacuum Motor, Vacuum Clear Pipe, Suck Booster, Tube Cover and USB Recharger.
- Light function, the button ??LED?? supports the bug catcher work at night or dark places.
- Catch all types of spiders and insects, quickly and easily.
- Long transparent tube allows to catch insects in some hard-to-reach places.
- Easy operation, bugs are sucked instantly into the tube by a simple press of button.
- Once bugs are inside, you can take it to any places and let them go.
- No insecticides, no poisons, eco-friendly.
- Easy to use at home, especially apply for kitchen.
- Power supply: 3.7V rechargeable battery inside
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Clear & Black
- Unite dimension: 410*32mm
- Unite weight: 205g
How to Use:
1.First, connect USB cable to charge. Normally, fully charge need two hours.
2.Change the tube cover as the suck booster (as the below illustration).
3.When you find some creepy insect around you, just press the button ??IN?? continuously and keep the tube directed to the insect and until they are into the tube. Once inside, keep upright or pop on the tube cover and simply move the insect away from the house and let them go.
4.If at night, or at some dark place, you can press the button ??LED?? and then do as step 3 at last, please press again the button ??LED??. The light will be off.
Suggestion: For maximum suction, please hold the bug vacuum at 45 degree angle. This force will release the bugs sticky legs from the surface it??s clinging to.