Duo Combi Set
The 5-piece Duo Combi set includes an 8 qt and a 4 qt Duo pressure cooker pot, an interchangeable pressure cooker lid, an interchangeable tempered glass lid, a steamer / pasta basket with support trivet, user’s manual and recipe book. Constructed from 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability with an aluminum encapsulated bottom that guarantees even heat distribution, the Duo Pressure Cooker Set is complete with two pressure settings (LOW and HIGH) giving you the flexibility to cook even the most delicate dishes and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Sleek and ergonomically designed handles helps for an easier opening and closing of the pressure cooker and is also equipped with a safety-lock, pressure indicator and pressure valve. This unit creates meals in 70% less time, maintaining the natural color, essential nutrients and flavor of foods for healthier dining. Vegetables are ready in two minutes, risotto in less than 7 minutes, soup, stew, chicken or beef in as few as 10 minutes. The Duo Pressure Cooker has been voted Best Buy in Leading Culinary Magazine and Top Choice on National Culinary Cooking Shows.
- Cook food 70% faster with this advanced, energy-efficient pressure cooker.
- One touch energy-efficient operation with lid that self-locks at the flip of a switch.
- Safety-lock on handle pressure valves control pressure and prevent premature opening.
- Two pressure settings, HIGH (15 psi) for cooking meat and LOW (8 psi) for delicate foods.
- Pressure indicator to gauge pressure and determine when to increase or decrease burner heat.
- 4 qt and 8 qt pots can be used as pressure cookers with Duo pressure cooker lid or as regular stock pots by using the glass lid.
- 18/10 stainless-steel with aluminum-encapsulated base for even heat distribution, cooking consistency and energy efficiency.
- Helper handle for easy transport.
- Ten year limited warranty.
- Stainless-steel pasta/steamer basket insert, support trivet.
- “More Than 50 Recipes” recipe book.
- Instruction booklet features cooking times, cooking conversion guides for traditional recipes, and high-altitude tips.