1000 Feet Cooking Twine with Non-Slip Holder-Cutting Blade–100% Cotton Materials–Ideal for Food Packaging- Butchers Meat Strings
The Most Versatile Roll of Kitchen Twine That is Being Used By Top Chefs!When we talk about twines, we normally associate it with trussing stuffed chicken and turkey, as well as forming and tying smoked meat and sausages.
But did you know that our 500 Feet Cooking Twine with Holder has more than 100 uses?
Aside from cooking, it works great for DIY projects, tying newspapers, drying herbs, and a lot more!Make Dishes Flavourful and Savoury!
Do you know why we tie a roast or other meat that goes into the oven?
When cooked, the meat will expand, which causes the juices to come out.
But when it is tied up, you can prevent the juices from spreading out.
Thus, you are left with a beautiful, evenly cooked meat that is bursting with flavors.Product Features:
☑Includes two rolls of 500ft (1000ft total)
☑ Professional Chef Grade
☑ Ideal for DIY Crafts and Food Packaging
☑ Non-Slip Portable Wood Holder with Cutting Blade100% Eco friendly, Materials:
Made from biodegradable 100% all-natural cotton. Regency cooking twine is food safe, oven safe, and fully compostable.Handy Holder with Built-in Cutter:
The holder comes with built-in twine cutter and non-slip feet that keep the dispenser steady while removing twine.
It keeps the cooking Threads clean and organized.A Handy Tool for the Holidays!
When it’s Thanksgiving or Christmas, turkey and chicken are always present in the table.
Either they are roasted or grilled; it’s just that the holidays won’t be complete without them.
Since these holidays are just around the corner, why not invest in a good quality twine ahead?
Our 500 Feet Chef Twine String with Cutter might just be the perfect choice.Meal preparation has never been easier with this 500 Feet Roasting Twine with Holder!
Click that “Add to Cart” button to order and be prepared to be amazed by the many amazing uses of this versatile kitchen tool!
- THE PERFECT TWINE FOR PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL COOKING NEEDS – Made from 100% cotton material, our cooking twine is the best thing you will ever want to use in cooking. This cooking twine comes with a 500 foot refill roll, a total of 1000FT. It is durable and strong, making it ideal for cooking and securing bacon-wrapped filets, curing and smoking meats, trussing stuffed chicken and borecole, and even forming sausages and roasts.
- MADE OF PURE ECO FRIENDLY MATERIALS –Our cooking strings for meat is unbleached, which means it is safe for you and your family. Lastly, it is completely biodegradable, so you can be sure that you won’t cause any harm to the environment. It is food safe, oven safe, and fully compostable. Great for food shops, butcher stores, restaurants and any healthy home kitchen.
- EASY CUTTING WITH HANDY WOOD HOLDER AND CUTTER – Our 500 Feet ButchersMeat Twine with Cutter eliminates the need for scissors. Thanks to its built-in convenient twine dispenser, located at the top of the holder, features a non-slip grip at the bottom to keep the kitchen twine holder steady while removing strings, asharp stainless blade for quick cutting.
- A HANDY AND VERSATILE TOOL FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLD – Our top rated cooking and baking thread rope comes with a 500foot refill roll, a total of 1000FT of heavy duty cooking twine that can be used for a variety of uses. It works great for arts &crafts, tying up newspapers or plants, drying flowers and herbs, and so much more.
- BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY – AT Regency Wraps, we are consistently developing great products that address even the tiniest needs of consumers because we know that those little things are what really matters. That is the reason we made sure this 500 Feet Cooking Twine with Holder is of the best quality, something you won’t regret. But if you have questions or concerns about it, rest assured our team will be there to assist you happily.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Shop worry free! We accept extended holiday returns through January 7, 2019.