A Rainbow of Colorful Cheeses
Looking to turn some heads at your next dinner party or get-together? We've put together a true spectrum of cheeses, that captivate the eye as well as the palate. These cheeses are a great conversation starter, and perfect for all tastes. From novices to connoisseurs, everyone will find a new favorite. This assortment includes:
- Red Dragon: Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. (7.5 oz)
- Mimolette: Mimolette is a semi-hard cheese that has the same texture and spherical shape as Dutch Edam. Its taste is gloriously sweet and perfect for snacking. (7.5 oz)
- Piacentinu DOP: A rare cheese that is produced exclusively in Sicily, Piacentinu is most noted for its striking yellow color which results from the addition of saffron during the cheese-making process. (7.5 oz)
- Sage Derby: This English classic gets its savory, herbal flavor and bright green appearance from the addition of sage to the cheese curds. This may be the perfect cheese for a turkey panini. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: From Italy's Lombardy region Mountain Gorgonzola is a sharp and tangy cheese. With its white interior laced with streaks of blue, Mountain Gorgonzola is an attractive table cheese and a savory ingredient in your favorite salad. (7.5 oz)
- Buenalba with Wine: Purple cheese? It's real! This Spanish cheese is no gimmick, but an artisan goat's milk cheese that has red wine from Cencibel added to the milk before the curd is set. This gives the cheese a deep violet hue and a sweet fruit aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Crackerthins Australian Water Crackers: Crackerthins are a premium water cracker. Thin and crispy, they are perfect served with fine cheese, spreads, and pates. (5.3 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.