American Artisanal Salami Collection in Gift Box
American Charcuterie has never been better, with curemasters creating a level of salami that's never been seen before in the United States. Our American Artisanal Salami Collection in Gift Box is perfect for a salumi loving foodie, or perhaps to show a food snob friend just how far America has come! This gift box includes the following salami, selected from across the country:
- Borsellino Salami by La Quercia: La Quercia has replicated the Italian traditions of crafting fine salumi � cured meat (primarily pork) products � at home, here in the USA. Already famous for their prosciutto, La Quercia introduced this artisan-made Borsellino salami as another item to their premium line. (6 oz)
- Casalingo Salami by Creminelli: "The salami of the house" is derived from the Italian tradition of each household producing its own salami. Made by Creminelli's family for generations. (5.5 oz)
- Toscano Salami by Milanos: This Tuscan-style salami is double ground for a smooth, even texture, unlike the coarse texture you would find in traditional sopressata. Made of natural pork cured in hog casing, we love to slice this salami thick on a bias and serve it with raw seasonal vegetables and briny olives as an antipasto. (8 oz)
- Loukanika Salami by Olympia Provisions:A Greek-style salami made by a respected producer in Oregon. This flavorful dry salami is made with cumin, garlic and orange zest. (4.5 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Good salumi is directly affected by the quality of the pork, and Olli Salumeria goes to great lengths to obtain the best heritage-breed (Berkshire and Mangalitsa) pigs available in the USA. (6 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Cepes (Porcini Mushroom) : The inclusion of porcini mushroom makes this cured sausage a must-have for any mushroom lover. A time honored recipe from the Pyrenees mountains of France, now handmade in the USA! (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in a chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.