Assortment of Eclectic International Cheeses
Bringing together a diverse range of cheeses from across the globe, this assortment features some familiar flavors as well as some that are sure to become new favorites. Featuring a hand-picked assortment of cheeses in a multitude of styles, this collection will please both the gourmet and the casual snacker. Complete with accompaniments, crackers and a serving knife, this is the perfect solution to a quick and delicious appetizer course. It includes:
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve: Similar to Gruyere or Beaufort, Pleasant Ridge Reserve is an artisanal cheese made from the non-pasteurized milk of a single herd of Wisconsin cows fed and managed using natural, "old world" practices. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish cheddar is made from a longstanding family recipe. Throughout the 12 month maturation period the cheese undergoes a highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. It not only has a bold, delicious flavor, it has the intoxicating aroma of a good bottle of wine. (7.5 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's. Try on a slice of apple for a beautiful, healthy midday snack. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Pecorino Toscano is a young 100% sheep's milk cheese, only about 40 days old when it arrives on our shores. As the cheese first hits your tongue, you detect a hint of Tuscan herbs, grass and wildflowers. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Murcia al Vino is a real gem. It not only has a bold, delicious flavor, it has the intoxicating aroma of a good bottle of wine. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap�s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Chutney by Les Comtes de Provence: The recipe is simple, made with 54% onions, cane sugar, cider vinegar, white wine, olive oil, dried grapes, lemon juice, salt and pepper. The result is a sweet and versatile onion chutney. Charcuterie, Pates and cheeses love this preserve - especially, foie gras. (230 g)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform serving of your favorite cheese.
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: These biscuits will not overwhelm your cheese, but will enhance it and cause you to crave for more. Treat yourself and your guests to this unique combination of cheese and biscuits. (4 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.