Battle of the Blues Cheese Board Gift Set
This cheese board presents the world's four classic blue cheeses: Fourme d'Ambert, Stilton, Bavarian Blu, and Gorgonzola.
- Fourme d'Ambert AOC: Fourme d'Ambert is cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor. (8 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: This cheese was not created until much later, in the Eighteenth Century. It is made from cow's milk and is the only British cheese to have legal protection. (8 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: Italian Gorgonzola is also made from cow's milk. We are featuring the more aged variety. (8 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: This tangy, crumbly blue cheese is produced in Bavaria's Alpine countryside. German cheesemakers have spent centuries taming the inherent sharpness of the original blue-veined cheeses, passing their time-tested methods down from generation to generation. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in