Beer-Infused BBQ Sauce Collection
Made with ales from world-renowned microbrewery Jackie O's, these new Kansas City-style BBQ sauces are simply amazing! Made without corn syrup, their ingredients are only natural products like real brown sugar, locally-sourced vinegars and tomato paste. Flavors include include Sweet & Smokey, Honey Mustard, and Ancho Peach.
The new JB’s Best line comes from the same company that created and markets Vino de Milo, the specialty food leader in wine-based specialty foods. Founded in 2003 by Jonathan Milo Leal, Vino de Milo has grown from his original three pasta sauces into a full line of made-from-scratch products, encompassing salad dressings, pasta sauces, bruschetta toppings, salsas, and BBQ sauces. Unlike many food companies, Vino di Milo makes all of the products themselves, using locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
- Ghost Chile: This sauce is not for the faint of heart. Featuring the hottest chile pepper on the planet and Mystic Mamma Ale, JB tones down the heat a little so you can get a good sense of the flavor.
- Sweet & Smoky: This is BBQ sauce the way it should be! Brown sugar, natural spices, and a robust, spicy ale with notes of chocolate Drawn & Portered from local brewery Jackie O's .
- Honey Mustard: Hints of amber and lightly-roasted malt pair beautifully with honey & locally-sourced mustard in this classic grill sauce Firefly Amber Ale from local brewery Jackie O's.
- Ancho Peach: Fresh raspberries are the star of the ale JB uses in this mild yet warm sauce made with ancho chiles and peaches Razz Wheat Ale from local brewery Jackie O's.
- Blazin Bacon: How do you improve a perfect BBQ sauce? With bacon, of course! JB’s Best already has a reputation for making the thickest, most amazing BBQ sauces around, and without corn syrup. Now they’ve gone one better and added nitrite-free bacon and habanero to their newest BBQ sauce.