British Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
England is a land well suited to dairy farming with flat land for grazing. This country produces over 500 distinct types of cheese, including the four we are featuring in this English Cheese Assortment.
- Collier's Cheddar: Arguably the world's most famous cheese name, Cheddar is an authentic English cheese that has been copied all over the world. If you have never tasted authentic English Farmhouse Cheddar, you are in for a wonderful surprise. (8 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: How could such an assortment not include England's beloved blue cheese? Creamy, tangy and eminently satisfying, our Royal Blue Stilton is perfect as a snacking cheese or as an ingredient. (8 oz)
- Sage Derby: Don't be afraid of the green! Pulverized sage leaves are mixed with water, then added to the curd of Derby cheese to create this striking example of English cheesemaking ingenuity. Mild and herbaceous, Sage Derby is the ultimate party cheese. (8 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as "Pub Cheese," Cotswold is the name given to this hearty cheese that combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. A harmonious blend of mellow, crumbly cheese and powerful vegetables, Cotswold is a terrific complement to the softer, more mild flavors on your cheese board. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, pates and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching bow.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.