Brown Ale Cheese Assortment Gift Box
- Cheshire: One of England's finest, this classic cheese has a sweet, caramelly-ripe butter smell with notes of straw and a bright acidity - perfect for a nice glass of Brown Ale. (8 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality in the mouth, and the flavors hint at both herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. (8 oz)
- Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda: Beemster have created a true masterpiece in their 36 month old gouda, its brittle texture punctured with alternating hints of caramel, butterscotch, whiskey and pecans. (8 oz)
- Monte Veronese: From Lessinia, it is aged approximately five months to create a sweet yet delicate rich, fruity, nutty flavor. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegnat matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.