Cabernet Sauvignon Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
- San Joaquin Gold: This is a new artisan cheese made by Fiscalini Farms of Modesto, California. It is semi-hard with a natural rind and a sweet, salty, buttery taste. Made from unpasteurized milk from Fiscalini's own herd of 1400 Holstein cows, it is a wonderful cheese for snacking, but can also be used as a topping for soups or salads. In addition, it grates well and melts easily (8 oz)
- Smokey Blue: A traditional blue cheese that is smoked overnight in hazelnut shells. The result is a sweet, nutty flavor that counters the tangy, sharp taste of blue. Made in Oregon. (8 oz)
- Aged Mimolette: French Mimolette, also called "Boule de Lille", mimolette is a semi-hard cheese that has the same texture and spherical shape as Dutch Edam, but with a natural rind. Its taste is gloriously sweet, yet uncommonly tame for a French cheese. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carrs Half-Box: Crackers that are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box finished with a matching elegant ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.