Cabot Cheddar Assortment in Gift Box
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: Cabot Clothbound is a handsome natural-rinded traditional cheddar. Bandaged with muslin and skillfully aged a minimum of 10 months at the Cellars at Jasper Hill. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Horseradish Flavor: Cabot has been making flavored cheddars for gourmets for years, and their horseradish cheddar is one of our favorites. The biting pungency of horseradish is foil to Cabot's smooth, nuanced, youthful cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Mild Cheddar: Aged for two to three months, mild cheddar has a smooth, creamy flavor and consistency. This cheddar is perfect for those looking for a rich flavor and soft finish. (7.5 oz)
- Cabot Vintage Choice Cheddar: Each block of Vintage Choice is hand-selected by Cabot's president. Aged undisturbed for 18 to 24 months, limited edition Vintage Choice is complex, opulent and full of nuances. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap�s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with cheese and wine. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching bow.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.