Included in the Charcuterie Sampler:
- Les Trois Petits Cochons Pate (8 oz), produced by Les Trois Petits Cochons, whose products are made with all-natural, high quality ingredients, and crafted in small, handmade batches.
- Mousse Truffee (8 oz), this luxurious mousse features the gem of French cuisine - black truffles.
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli (7 oz), a meat delicacy that comes from Piemonte, the same place that gave birth to Barolo wine, the Slow Food movement and Creminelli's very own founder, Cristiano Creminelli.
- Sopressata by Aux Delices des Bois (8 oz), from small farms to careful curing, this sopressata is a true artisan product
- Chorizo by Palacios (7.9 oz), whose meat and natural ingredients are carefully selected, creating a smoky, earthy, sweet and tangy sausage.
- Classic Dijon by Les Trois Petits Cochons (7 oz), imported from France, a smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt.
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully insulated, temperature retaining packaging system that keeps its contents cool for as many as 48 hours in ambient temperatures of up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 hours in temperatures up to 105 degrees. Through the use of the FreshWave packaging system, igourmet.com can absolutely guarantee that the food products you receive from us are in the same fresh condition as when they left our facility. The FreshWave system combines a reusable, seamless, molded cooler chest with a non-toxic refrigerant gel pack and strategically placed chips of dry ice. Your perishable foods are temperature controlled within the confines of the cooler, which itself is encased in an outer cardboard shipper. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill the remaining areas with void fill to minimize the amount of air circulating within the system. As an added bonus, you get to keep the cooler and the refrigerant gel packs to use for your next picnic or road trip. In the winter months, we may utilize a less robust system for the cooler states.