Cheddar Madness Assortment
Cheddar, the world�s most popular cheese, comes in countless forms and brands. We sat down and went through the difficult and delicious task of choosing our favorites. From sharp to salty to mild to flavored, all aspects of the cheddar universe are represented here. This collection includes:
- Mull of Kintyre Mature Scottish Cheddar: Produced from the fresh milk of local dairy herds, this fine cheese is carefully matured for a minimum of nine months. (7.5 oz)
- Red Leaf Cheddar: Our Red Leaf Cheddar is the result of 150+ years of cheddar making expertise. Soft on the palate, yet tangy, this cheddar is different than English cheddar in subtle ways. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite (7.5 oz)
- Dairy Vale Vintage Cheddar: The Dairy Vale Food Company of South Australia produces a world class Vintage Cheddar from their own farm fresh milk. This gold medal award winning cheddar is aged for over three years. (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: Creamy, buttery cheddar is perfectly blended with tangy, caramelized onions to produce a new English favorite. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Half-Box: These crackers are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2)
- Bolands Cream Crackers: Bolands are fluffy, whole wheat crackers low in sodium and suitable for vegetarians. (7.1 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.