Cream Havarti is an extra creamy version of Havarti cheese. Regularly, Havarti is made from whole milk, making it a 45% butterfat cheese. Cream Havarti production adds rich cream to the process, bumping butterfat content to 60%. Cream Havarti has an ivory interior patterned with a myriad of tiny holes and is mild, creamy and mellow. Ours is made on Denmark's Bornholm Island, also known as The Sunny Island, by the Bornholm Dairy under the St. Clements brand. In addition to plain, we are featuring five of our favorite varieties: garlic and herb, dill, jalapeno, caraway, and chive.
- Varieties sold separately.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 9 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by the 1/2 pound.
- Please contact us if you would like to purchase the whole form.