Dutch Classic Gift Basket
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This 18-month Dutch masterpiece has been enjoyed in Holland for over 800 years. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (8 oz)
- Dorothea: This "Most Unusual Food" award-wining goat's milk and potato skin farmhouse cheese is uniquely delicious. (7.5 oz)
- Leyden: One of the most famous cheeses of Holland. Flavored with cumin seeds. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Zaanse Molen Dutch Mustard: A whole grain mustard that is surprisingly smooth. This Dutch mustard will go perfectly with a hearty cheese or on sandwiches. (11.8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, Mini Toasts are perfect served with cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Droste Chocolates: Holland's most famous chocolate exports a select range to the US. (3.5 oz)
- Pickwick Mango Tea: Pickwick Tea is a fine old Dutch brand that dates back to 1753. (10 bags)
- Stroopwafels: Manufactured in Holland, Stroopies are thin, crisp butter waffles with a thin layer of syrup in the center. (7 oz)
- Stainless Steel Cheese Cleaver: This adorable cheese knife looks like a miniature Dutch hatchet. Made of stainless steel with a solid riveted handle, it works quite well for firm cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.