Entertain igourmet Style
Laying out a gourmet spread has never been easier with this entertaining assortment of cheeses, meats, and accompaniments. Full of imported cheese, savory cured meats, olives, nuts, and more, there�s something for everyone in this grand collection! This assortment includes:
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: Creamy, buttery cheddar is perfectly blended with tangy, caramelized onions to produce a new English favorite. As versatile as it is addictive, this new cheddar, also known as Abbot's Gold, has livened up everything from simple sandwiches to hot dogs and grilled portabellas. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea (Goat Gouda with Basil Oil and Potato Skins) : Dorothea is made from a recipe created by the famous Dutch chef Cas Spijkars. He spent years developing the Dorothea recipe, a remarkable Dutch goat Gouda flavored with potato skins, basil oil, and onions. Once tasted, never forgotten. (7.5 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany studded with white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Regina Blu: This German blue is easy to cut and is delicious spread or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese were inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion. Based on a traditional Mediterranean recipe, meant to complement all cheeses, soft and hard. These biscuits will not overwhelm your cheese, but will enhance it and cause you to crave for more. (4 oz)
- Speck Americano by La Quercia - Sliced: La Quercia Speck Americano is made in Iowa by smoking prosciutto with applewood. This is exceptional ham for the sophisticated American palate. (3 oz)
- Creme Brulee Almonds: Their Creme Brulee Almonds are layered with a caramelized sugar coating...like the famous dessert. With a luscious, sweet cr�me flavor and the best California almonds, it is hard to believe no spoon is required. (5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap�s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Aged Parmesan Gourmet Wafer Crisps: Kitchen Table Baker's special blend of pure aged cheeses lends itself to a complex yet uniquely subtle flavor that goes well by itself, with a Caesar Salad, a bowl of soup, a glass of wine or with any of your favorite gourmet dips or toppings. (3 oz)
- Hot and Spicy Corn Relish: This unique relish is packed with plump, juicy kernels of sweet corn, combined with fresh onions, red peppers and spices. (16 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. We fell in love with them at first bite. They are small, pressed crackers with a waffle-like imprint on their surface. Because they are so thin, they are perfect with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (3.5 oz)
- Stuffed Greek Olives: The large Halkidiki olive, from the peninsula of the same name, is a luscious, smooth, buttery olive ideal for stuffing. These are hand-picked, patiently cured for months before being hand-stuffed with classic ingredients. (7.8 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami creating a truly complex, bursting flavor that is difficult to replicate and impossible to forget. (7 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.