Essential Cheese and Charcuterie Assortment
Discover the flavors of European cuisine with this collection of cured meats and the cheeses that pair with them. Peanut butter and jelly might be a more famous pairing, but truthfully, nothing pairs better than charcuterie and fine cheese. Included, you will find:
- Sliced Italian Prosciutto di San Daniele: This cured ham comes from the microclimate of Italy's San Daniele del Friuli. It is a wonderfully sweet and svaory example of a fine Italian prosciutto. (1 oz)
- Spanish Serrano Ham: Jamon Serrano is a cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. A delicacy from Spain's mountainous interior, each leg of Serrano is salted, hung in cool conditions, then cured for fifteen months. (3 oz)
- Mousse de Foie de Canard au Porto: This mousse-style pate is made from duck liver, pork, and Port wine. Delectable! (8 oz)
- Dry Cured Salami by Busseto: Marrying old world techniques with the food culture of California, Busseto produces some of the best salami in America. (8 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: We love how a spicy Provolone complements cured meats. Discover it for yourself with this premium, authentic Italian example from Zerto. (7.5 oz)
- Frantal Emmental: The Swiss invented Swiss Cheese, but here it seems the French perfected it. Frantal Emmental comes from the French side of the Alps. We love how it balances the typical nutty tang of Emmental with a signature sweetness. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Irish Cheddar: A superb example of a medium aged farmhouse cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Crackerthins: These thin, crisp wafers from Down Under work well with cheese, pate and sliced meats. (5.3 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.