Farmstead Cheese by 5 Spoke Creamery
Great cheese starts with great milk. At 5 Spoke Creamery (based in Port Chester, N.Y) all of their cheeses are hand made in the farmstead tradition (produced on site with a closed herd) from the raw milk of grass-fed cows. Their milk comes from Holstein cows that are free of pesticides and hormones. Raw milk from a grass-fed cow has a depth of flavor - or terroir - that cannot be duplicated. Available in three varieties - each sold separately:
- Redmond Cheddar: Redmond Cheddar is reminiscent of traditional English Cheddar. The taste and smooth texture of this cheese is evocative of what you would expect to find at farmerÍs markets.
- Herbal Jack: A creamy and crumbly answer to English Cotswold. Made with a local mix of garlic and chives, Herbal JackÍs delicately tangy, bright spring flavors set it apart from other cheddars.
- Welsh Cheddar (Caerphilly): Welsh Cheddar is their youngest cheese, aged approximately 3 months. The combination of spring milk and short aging time result in a creamy, mild, buttery cheese.
- Made from unpasteurized cow's milk.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 7 ounce form of cheese.
- Varieties Sold Separately.
- Certified Kosher Dairy by Tablet K.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.