French Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
Our French Cheese Assortment captures a good bit of French cheese culture with the four cheeses listed below.
- Chevre by Couturier: This classic French goat cheese is quite fresh and spreadable. Formed in the shape of a log, enjoy this cheese on salads, as a snack, or with fruit for dessert. (4 oz)
- Camembert: This famous soft-ripened cheese from Normandie has a creamy interior beneath a fluffy (and edible) white rind. (8 oz)
- Abbaye de Belloc: We're happy to bring you this cheese from the Pays Basque region of Aquitaine (French Pyrenees). Its milk comes from red-nosed Manech ewes raised on farms adjacent to the Abbaye de Notre Dame de Belloc. (8 oz)
- Comt_: Created by local villagers in alpine dairies called "Fruiteries", its milk comes only from Montbeliarde and Tachete de L'est cows. Each 70+ pound wheel of Comt_ is aged for at least six months, resulting in a sweet and nutty masterpiece. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a chocolate-brown gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribbon.