French Cheese Board Gift Set
The French are famous for their cheeses, ranging from mild and creamy to ripe and stinky. The selections on this board offer a comprehensive sampling of the wide array of flavors created by French cheese makers.
- Camembert: A classic soft, white-rind cheese, similar to Brie. It has a buttery texture and a creamy flavor with a slight tang. (8 oz)
- Gruyere de Comté: Made near France's border with Switzerland, using the same recipe as Swiss Gruyere. This satiny smooth, ivory-colored hard cheese has a fruity flavor with the characteristic Swiss bite. (8 oz)
- Abbaye de Belloc: Pure AOC sheeps milk cheese made in the Abbaye de Notre-Dame de Belloc in the French Pyrenees. (8 oz)
- French Chevre: One of our favorite French cheeses, chevre is a versatile soft cheese. (4 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in