French Treasures Chest
When we use the word treasures, we aren't apt to cut corners. Included in this assortment of outstanding French foods are:
- Camembert: Soft and gooey, this is Normandy's most famous cheese.. (8 oz)
- Roquefort Vernieres: Classic French blue cheese. (8 oz)
- Comt_ Black Label Reserve: Sports a nutty, fruity flavor. (8 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: A full-bodied goat cheese. (8 oz)
- Bloc de Foie Gras de Canard: Made with foie gras and Sauternes wine. (6.5 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Burgundy Mustard: Using antique millstones, they grind brown mustard seeds mixed with verjuice, extracted from Burgundy grapes. (7.4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Naturally air-dried pork sausage. (8 oz)
- A L'Olivier Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A versatile French oil. (500 ml.)
- A L'Olivier Fruit Vinegars: Thick, fresh and full of fruit pulp. (200 ml.)
- Mini Toast: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with cheese and pate. (2.7 oz)
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Bars: Michel Cluizel has been making chocolate in France to an exclusively high standard since 1948. (3 oz)
- Michel Cluizel 4 pc Truffle Collection: These luscious, dark chocolates are an ideal after-dinner delight. (1 oz)
- Escargot: 36 authentic wild snails from the Burgundy region. (14 fl. oz)
- Escargot Shells: These shells are prefect for serving escargot.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden treasure chest with hinged lid, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.