German Classic Gift Basket
Send this sampler of German delights to a person in your life who may be intrigued by German cuisine. It includes:
- Smoked Dry Cured German Ham: Similar to prosciutto, this Alpine-style schinken (Schinken is German for ham) is dry-cured and smoked. (4 oz)
- Hengestenberg German Mustard: Made from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seet, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt, and spices. (7.1 oz)
- SchlÙnder Liqueur Cakes: A liqueur enhanced, moist, delicious cake. (14 oz)
- Piller's Black Kassel Salami: Made from a lean mixture of pure pork with finely chopped mustard seed and a hint of garlic. It is gently smoked for 7 days and air dried a minimum of 28 days. (6 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander: Gently smoked over Beechwood embers, this delicious cheese hails from Dringenburg, near the coast of the North Sea(8 oz)
- Allg_u Emmental: One of the most famous German cheeses, it is not originally from Allg_u, but from the region of Emmental located in the Swiss canton of Bern. (8 oz)
- Regina Blu: An extravagantly creamy and deliciously supple blue cheese from Bavaria. (8 oz)
- Original Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread: Our Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread has no chemical additives or coloring - just rye, water, and salt! It can be served with cheese instead of crackers, or topped with vegetable or cheese spreads, pat_s, cured meats and smoked fish. (17.5 oz)
- Smoked Herring Fillets: Also called Kippers, herring are caught in the North Atlantic and cold smoked in Germany. (6.78 oz)
- Sarotti Chocolate Bar: German chocolate is famous for its high quality, and Sarotti has been one of the most popular brands in Germany since 1881. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This basket is hand assembled in a pine crate that is handmade in Maine, then finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.