Gourmet Basket of Cheese
Don't let the simple name of this basket fool you. The diverse assortment of traditional and modern cheeses found here are truly gourmet and delicious. This collection brings together eight incredible cheeses, accompanied by two sleeves of imported crackers. It is the perfect gift for the cheese lover in your life:
- Manchego: Spain's most popular cheese. Made from 100% sheep's milk in the La Mancha region. (8 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Fresh, tangy chevre from Quebec topped with cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect for holiday entertaining. (4.4 oz)
- Grana Padano : It's name means "gold from time" and that describes it perfectly. This delicious hard cheese from northern Italy is made from raw milk and has a sweet, nutty flavor with hints of fruit. (8 oz)
- Gruyere: A wonderfully versatile raw cow's milk cheese from Switzerland with a nutty, spicy, full flavor. (8 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: This new specialty from Wisconsin an extremely mild and creamy flavor. Great with fresh fruit or on salads. (8 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: Collier's is aged for over 16 months and has a creamy yet crumbly texture with a tangy, grassy flavor. (8 oz)
- Camembert: For those who like it rich and creamy, this bloomy-rinded cheese oozes when cut into and pairs perfectly with crusty French bread. (8 oz)
- Beemster Classic: This "Gourmet Gouda" is aged for 18 months, giving it a bold, memorable flavor. A perennial favorite! (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.