Gourmet Taste of The World Gift Basket
Send some cheer with this festive and delicious gift basket. It is impressive in size, color and taste! This outstanding basket includes the following international items:
- Red Dragon: (Wales) Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheese moist and tangy. (8 oz)
- Dorothea Goat Gouda with Basil Oil and Potato Skins: (Holland) This award winning artisan cheese is quite addictive. It is always an igourmet best seller, people can't get enough of it! (8 oz)
- Irish Green Wax Mature Cheddar: (Ireland) Our Green Waxed Cheddar is produced by Tuxford and Tebbutt from pure Irish milk. The milk for this "bitey" cheddar is taken from cows grazing the green grass of southeast Ireland, an area traditionally known as "The Garden of Ireland". (8 oz)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Chevre: (Canada) This festive cheese is every bit as good as it sounds! It combines the creamy goodness of fresh, spreadable goat cheese with the fruity tang of blueberry and the spicy warmth of ground cinnamon. (4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: (French) Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made in the USA from a time-honored French recipe. (8 oz)
- Piller's Old Forest Salami: (German) This lightly smoked German-style salami is made in Canada according to a longstanding Black Forest recipe. Great sliced or chunked. (6 oz)
- Vinegar Reduction Jelly by Prisca: (Portugal) From Prisca of Portugal, this flavorful, elegantly packaged vinegar reduction jelly pairs perfectly with the included meats. (4.5 oz)
- Rabitos: Chocolate Dipped Figs: (Spain) Tender young dried figs are stuffed with a blend of dark chocolate ganache and brandy, then dipped in even more chocolate. The richness of the chocolate and brandy is nicely accented by the delicate flavor of the fig. (5 oz)
- Bella di Cerignola Olives in Glass Jar: (Italy) Imported from Apulia, Cerignolas are the largest olives in the world. Cerignolas have a fruity, mild, clean taste, but their most impressive feature is their size and resulting meatiness. Biting into a Cerignola is almost like biting into a plum. Festive in color, serve them as an appetizer with cocktails. (13 oz)
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallows: (Belgium) These are some of the most decadent marshmallows you will ever try! They are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage. (1.9 oz)
- Dried Asian Pears: (Japanese/Korean) Each season, Subarashii Kudamono Orchards in Pennsylvania hand-crafts a selection of their Asian Pears into this unique and tasty product. Most of the production is exported to the Orient, but a small amount is kept for connoisseurs in our domestic market. (4.2 oz)
- Morello Cherry Jam: (Poland) Made of 65% dark cherries and sweetened with cane sugar, this spread is divine with your favorite aged sheep's milk cheeses. (16 oz)
- Walker's Shortbread Highlanders: (Scotland) This world famous shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (7 oz)
- Nordic Sweets Forest Berry Gummy Candies: (Sweden) These fruity little berry shaped candies from Nordic Sweets look like they could have been picked from the berry bushes of a Swedish forest. (8 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: (Australia) These thin, delectable wafers are an excellent base for cheese, pat_, spreads and jam. (3.5 oz)
- 34 Degrees Crispbreads: (New Zealand) Perfect for snacking, you will love these crisp crackers from New Zealand. (4.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a festive red oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.