Great Goat Cheeses of the World in Gift Box
Our Great Goat Cheese Assortment includes a selection of cheeses from four distinct countries:
- Ibores(Spain): A flavorful Spanish raw goat's milk cheese that is hard and dense and becomes sharper with age. During its two-month aging period, the rustic cheese is rubbed with a mixture of olive oil and sweet paprika. (8.oz)
- Buche de Chevre(France): This wonderful goat's milk cheese from Poitou in the Loire Valley is aged for two months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust complete with a bloomy white mold coating. It is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. (8 oz)
- Dorothea(Holland): A goat's milk cheese that is made with potato skins and basil oil. The potatoes lend the cheese a uniquely earthy flavor that complements the tang of the goat's milk beautifully. (8 oz)
- Goat Cheddar(USA): Sharp and smooth, this cheddar is aged a minimum of one year, giving it a complex, nutty flavor, with a subtle undertone of classic goat's milk flavor. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate-colored gift box and tied with an elegant matching ribbon.