Grill Me Up Assortment
This sausage-extravaganza is perfect for big grill outs! Turkey, chicken, pork, duck � all get stuffed into a casing and seasoned to perfection. We�ve even included our favorite grilling cheese to turn this into a serious grilling feast! This assortment includes:
- Turkey and Wild Mushroom Sausages with Cognac: Filled with moist turkey that has been blended with an array of wild mushrooms for body and earthy character, these sausages are finished with a splash of cognac in the filling. (10 oz)
- Chicken Sausage with Black Truffles: These versatile and delicious Chicken Sausages with Black Truffle are made by none other than Les Trois Petits Cochons, makers of fine p�t�s, foie gras, and other classical French charcuterie. (12 oz)
- Chicken Sausages with Spinach and Gruyere : Packed in lamb casing and hand-cut, this Chicken Sausage with Spinach and Gruyere Cheese is light and mild in taste. Simply grill on the barbecue over a medium fire. (10 oz)
- Duck, Chicken and Pork Sausage with Duck Confit: For duck lovers only! Whether you choose to grill it and serve it as a lunch entree (with or without a bun), or saute it and slice it into pasta or saut�ed vegetables for dinner, you won't go wrong with this decadent sausage. (12 oz)
- Chicken Sausage with Apple and Calvados: How perfect would this delicious chicken sausage flavored with apple and Calvados liqueur be for the BBQ grill? Toss it with your favorite pasta and saut�ed vegetables as your entr�e, add some fresh French bread and you'll have a delicious dinner. (12 oz)
- Cypriot Halloumi: Combining the texture of mozzarella with the briny moisture of feta, Halloumi is easily one of the world's most versatile cheeses. Instead of melting when cooked, Halloumi browns beautifully, especially when grilled. (8.8 oz)
- Kielbasa Links by Nodines: Fully cooked, Nodine's Smokehouse makes a light-bodied Polish-style kielbasa made with pork and chicken thighs. Slow smoking with hardwoods resulting in a full-flavored sausage that's perfect for an easy lunch or dinner. (13 oz)
- Bratwurst by Nodines: This lightly smoked Bratwurst by Nodines is made of pork, mixed with milk, onions, and warm spices. A little potato salad, some lager, and you're good to go! (12 oz)
- Irish-Style Bangers: A "banger" is an uncooked sausage made with pork and cracker meal (4%). A traditional British sausage, a favorite with mashed potatoes and peas. (16 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.