igourmet's Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler
Our 8-Cheese Assortment contains all of the cheeses from our 4-piece version, plus four more selections of some of our other favorites:
- Blue - The only authentic Gorgonzola comes from Italy's famed Lombardy region. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat. (8 oz)
- Nutty - Beemster Classic Exta Aged Gouda is ripened for a full 18 months to develop its nutty, caramel-like flavor. Imported from Holland. (8 oz)
- Smoky - Smoked Idiazabal is a handmade, unpasteurized sheep's milk cheese from the Spanish Pyrenees. Idiazabal is naturally smoked with a hard but edible orange-brown rind.(8 oz)
- Tangy - Wexford Mature Cheddar gets the ball rolling. Aged for at least 12 months, it is a great snacking cheese. (8 oz)
- Sheep - Malagon with Rosemary is made from 100% sheep's milk. Aged for over three months, herbed-flavor that comes from its rosemary-infused rind. (8 oz)
- Goat - Dorothea is made from a recipe created by the famous Dutch chef Cas Spijkars. He spent years developing the Dorothea recipe, a remarkable Dutch goat Gouda flavored with potato skins, basil oil, and onions. Once tasted, never forgotten. (8 oz)
- Creamy - Coach Farms' Green Peppercorn Chevre is a goat's milk cheese from New York with a superbly fresh flavor. (4 oz)
- Earthy - French Comt_ has a satiny, ivory-colored body and a scattering of holes the size of a hazelnut. A traditional fondue cheese, raw-milk Comte can also be shredded, sliced, grated, chunked or melted. (8 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.