Indulgent Cheese Collection
Indulgent Cheese Collection includes:
- Coach Farms Triple Creme Chevre (6 oz) this is Coach Farm's World Champion, a special, buttery cheese with a white edible rind.
- Cremont by Vermont Butter and Cheese (5 oz), Cremont is an aged cheese from The Vermont Butter and Cheese Company made of a blend of goat's milk, cow's milk and fresh Vermont cream.
- Borgonzola (8 oz), a Canadian cheese with roots firmly planted in Italy. As its name implies, Borgonzola accomplishes its blue-green veining with actual Italian Gorgonzola mold imported from a town outside of Milan.
- Chaource (8.8 oz), made in a town with the same name since the early 14th century, Chaource is the most famous artisanal cheese from the Champagne region of France.
- Rhubarb and Muscat Wine Compote by Belberry (4.5 oz), fruits worldwide are selected for the sake of the exceptional taste, not too much sugar, no colors or preservatives, a slow production process in an open red copper kettle and the loving hand of their 'master preserver'.
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in