International Classic Gift Basket
This wonderful international sampler includes a roster of the world's finest foods, including:
- Denhay Farmhouse Cheddar (England): This English Cheddar from Denhay Farm brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (8 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: (Holland) Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (8 oz)
- Switzerland Swiss (Switzerland): Instantly recognized as what Americans refer to as "Swiss Cheese", thanks to its walnut-sized holes and brash, nutty flavor. (8 oz)
- Marcona Almonds (Spain): Native to Spain alone, yet prized the world over, Marcona Almonds are a true culinary phenomenon. (4 oz)
- Sliced Prosciutto (Italy): This authentic Italian prosciutto (dry cured ham) is a must try. (1 oz)
- Crackerthins Water Crackers (Australia): These disc-shaped crackers have a waffle-like imprint on their surface. Thin and crisp, they are perfect with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (5.3 oz)
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails (Ireland): This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (4.4 oz)
- Chocolate Truffles by Kenzi (France): Made with all natural ingredients, Kenzi's smooth, exquisite truffles are the perfect treat for all occasions. (1.6 oz)
- Cabernet Brownie by Marche Noir (USA): Chocolate lovers, wine drinkers and the health conscious are sure to be pleased, and isn't that just about everyone? (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden oval basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in