Kozliks Canadian Mustard
Since 1948, Anton Kozlik has been producing exceptional mustard for flavoring dishes of all types, from sandwiches to sauces to gourmet entrees. You might be surprised to find out that Canada grows over 90% of the world's mustard supply, along with having the world's oldest and largest mustard mill. Kozlik's has been using this incredibly fresh source of raw mustard to craft their exceptional blends. igourmet.com is proud to offer the following varieties:
- Dijon by Anton: A smooth classic, done classically. White wine vinegar is the key ingredient.
- Double C: White wine vinegar and coarsely crushed mustard seeds for the purist. A coarse mustard made the way Dijon was traditionally created.
- Honey Garlic: Always a favorite and perfect on sandwiches or as a glaze.
- Rosemary: Deliciously sharp and herbal. The deep flavor of rosemary makes this a kitchen must-have.
- Horseradish: Hot and very versatile. Powerful with pork, punchy with potato salad.
- Sweet and Smokey: Smells like barbecue heaven! A smoky kick is perfect with pork or brisket.
- Orange and Ginger: This citrus blend lends itself well to poultry and salads.
- Bordeaux: Red wine vinegar makes this blend a champ with vinaigrettes, red meat, and cheeses.
- Triple Crunch: Taste and texture combine in this blend of three mustard seeds and Canadian Club whiskey,
- Hot Russian: The Russians were the first to add honey to mustard. Sweet with a kick! 25% honey, no added sugars or syrups.
- XXX Hot: Pure mustard for those who like to live dangerously! No additives, no extracts.
- Lemon & Basil: This aromatic, herbal blend with transform your chicken, meatloaf, and burgers.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.