Mega Celebration Gift Cooler
Celebrate in style with this party-in-a-box from igourmet! This grand assortment is perfect for entertaining at home on the big night, or to bring to a party as an unforgettable hostess gift. Packed in a signature igourmet.com cooler bag, you'll find a memorable collection of cheeses, meats and sweets to celebrate the coming of the New Year, specifically:
- Virginia Hickory Smoked Ham: This smoked country ham has the bold flavor and rich mahogany Virginia ham color that have made Edwards hams legendary. (2 lbs.)
- Saucisson Sec: Made exclusively from all-natural, high quality ingredients and crafted in small, handmade batches. Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried, made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Busseto Salami: A classic salami for lovers of charcuterie! This tangy and flavorful cured sausage can be featured on pizza, sandwiches or enjoyed simply sliced with some good bread and cheese. (8 oz)
- Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe: A sweet, nutty, air-dried ham from Italy's San Daniele del Friuli region. (3 oz)
- Edmond Fallot French Mustard: The finest French mustard pairs perfectly with the included meats! (7 oz)
- Montasio: From the northeastern-most corner of Italy, near the border of Austria, this mountain cheese has qualities similar to those of other Alpine cheeses like Gruyere. Its full-bodied flavor increases with age, making it perfect for snacking, shredding over soup or slicing over sandwiches. (8 oz)
- Beemster Classic: Beemster Classic offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 18 months, Beemster is sweet and nutty with a butterscotch aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as "Pub Cheese," Cotswold is a hearty cheese that combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. (7.5 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert: This AOC (name controlled) creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. Its ancient recipe has been perfected since the 7th century! (7.5 oz)
- Honey Chevre: Creamy and rich, as a goat cheese should be, this chevre is firm enough to slice but creamy enough to spread. Its added drop pf of sweet 'liquid gold' gives the cheese a hint of sugar that is extremely pleasing to the palate. (4 oz)
- Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese: These crackers were inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion. Based on a traditional Mediterranean recipe, they are meant to complement all cheeses - soft and hard. (4 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. They pair perfectly with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (3.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: The story of Carr's Biscuits began during the British Industrial Revolution, when Jonathan Carr formed a small bakery in the city of Carlisle, England in 1831. The business thrived, and became so popular that only 10 years later it was granted Queen Victoria's Royal Warrant, an award that has been granted to Carr's by British royalty continuously since that time. (2.2 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap�s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with pat�, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
- Creme Brulee Almonds: These Creme Brulee Almonds are layered with a caramelized sugar coating...like the famous dessert. With a luscious, sweet cr�me flavor and the best California almonds, it is hard to believe no spoon is required. (5 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Cookies: Rustic Bakery prides itself on baking with as many organic ingredients as possible to produce truly delicious and natural products. From their bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, they produce artisan crackers and breads to complement equally excellent food. They bake everything by hand, creating recipes that are low in fat and full of nutrients. Naturally, they're delicious! (4 oz)
- Chocolate Covered Wine Grapes: From Bissinger's of Missouri, these chocolate covered fruits are wonderful after a meal or as a sweet snack any time of day. (3.5 oz)
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme English Tea Cookies: These cookies have the attention to detail and quality you have come to expect from Carr's. The classic English tea cookies, Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes combine the spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. Create an elegant impression by serving these lemon filled biscuits to your special guests, or indulge yourself. (7.05 oz)
- igourmet Cooler Bag: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.