New York Cheese Assortment
Although the name "New York" brings to mind a bustling metropolis, New York is also home to some of our favorite farms, dairies, and cheese makers. In the rolling hills of the Hudson Valley and Upstate New York, artisan cheese making is alive and well, albeit living at a much slower pace than NYC. This assortment encourages you to stop, take some time with family and friends, and savor these exceptional products of New York's agricultural bounty. This assortment includes:
- Kunik by Nettle Meadow: Kunik is a unique and voluptuous triple cr�me cheese only made in Thurman, New York. A white mold-ripened wheel made from goat's milk and Jersey cow cream, this blend makes Kunik far richer and more flavorful than a brie-type cheese, yet more subtle and sumptuous than traditional fresh goat cheeses. (8 oz)
- Tumblewood by 5 Spoke Creamery: From the 5 Spoke Creamery's farm in upstate New York, Tumblewood is a delight to eat. This cheese is buttery like a Lancashire with long, deep, mouth-filling flavors that are only possible from raw milk, then creamy like an English clothbound cheddar with a touch of sweetness at the end. (7.5 oz)
- Chevre and Fruit by Coach Farms: Fresh fruit and a young chevre is a marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this pairing anytime with Coach Farm's new fresh goat cheese stuffed with fruit. (4 oz)
- Yancey's Fancy Cheddar with Finger Lakes Champagne: This cheese is a fusion of great New York State products. Rich, local milk is used to create Yancey's classic aged cheddar, combined with Finger Lakes Champagne, you get a wonderfully moist, dense cheddar with a hint of champagne in both flavor and scent. (7.6 oz)
- Red Onion and Rosemary Z Crackers: Pam and Keith Pollack's award-winning Z crackers are handmade in New York City. They've got a cornmeal crunch and taste great with cheese, spreads or dips. (8 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.