Oktoberfest Cheese Assortment
To help you celebrate Oktoberfest, we offer this wonderful assortment of four of our favorite German cheeses.
- Allgau Emmental, commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (8 oz)
- Rauchkase is a smoked cheese typical of Bavaria. This specialty was originally produced by Trappist Monks in the abbey of Rotthalmunster. The young cheese is smoked over select beechwood embers, a process that lends Rauchkase its unique flavor. (8 oz)
- Butterkäse Offers a buttery flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture. Melt over baked potatoes and burgers.(8oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue is a tangy, crumbly pasteurized blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in