Oktoberfest Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
To help celebrate Oktoberfest, or any occasion with a German flavor, we offer this wonderful assortment of four of our favorite German cheeses, including:
- Allgau Emmental: Commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, this is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (8 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander: A smoked cheese typical of Germany. This specialty is produced near the coast of the North Sea. It is smoked over select beechwood embers, a process that lends it an edible rind and a unique flavor. (8 oz)
- Butterkase: As its name suggests, Butterk_se has a buttery taste and a creamy texture that melts in your mouth. Produced in Germany, this one month aged, semi soft cow's milk cheese is a great partner to a refreshing pint of lager. (8 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue: A tangy, crumbly blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box tied with an elegant matching ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.