Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame
Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes that were handed down to 4th generation Italian Salumiere, Oliviero "Olli" Colmignoli. Their products are made with pork from heritage-breed pigs, pasture raised on family-owned sustainable farms. Good salumi is directly affected by the quality of the pork, and Olli Salumeria goes to great lengths to obtain the best heritage-breed (Berkshire and Mangalitsa) pigs available in the USA. The pigs are humanely pasture-raised on family farms (never confined to pens or crates), and are fed all-vegetarian feeds (antibiotic-free and never fed animal by-products). The pigs are grown to mature age and weight for increased flavor (about 8 months vs. industry standard 5-6 months). These farmer partners put a lot of care and attention into the way they raise their pigs, making an exceptional product for your table. Available in five varieties:
- Napoli: Applewood-smoked salame with Sangiovese wine.
- Toscano: Fennel pollen gives this salame a licorice-type aroma.
- Molisana: Pepper and garlic salame with Sangiovese wine.
- Norcino: A milder pork salame, also made with Sangiovese wine.
- Calabrese: A spicy, hot salame blended with red peppers and Sangiovese wine.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.