Paella Gift Kit
Nothing captures the essence of Spain, both in cuisine and culture, better than paella. Its preparation is an occasion, a social process that involves culinary creativity and style. This paella kit is perfect for sending to a Spanish food lover, or to bring the joy and flavor of paella to your own home. This assortment includes:
- Saffron from Spain Saffron is called "the world's most expensive spice" and most often this is truly the case. This traditional and natural spice is required for recipes in Spanish, Moroccan and many other cuisines. (0.8 grams)
- Valenciano Paella Rice by Matiz: Without the right rice, one cannot create a true paella. Grown in the rich soils of the national protected L'Albufera Park of Valencia, this short-grain rice make the perfect ingredient for paella, arroz negro and risotto. (2.2)
- Paella Pan by Vaella - 13 inch: This authentic polished iron paella pan with rubber handles is a must have for real Paella. 34 cm pan serves 4-5 people (13" pan).
- Chorizo by Palacios: Palacios Chorizo does not contain any preservatives or artificial colors-- just pork sausage cured with paprika and garlic. They use a traditional process, using a secret 30-year-old family recipe, creating a smoky, earthy, sweet, and tangy sausage. (7.9 oz)
- Valenciano Paella Sofrito by Matiz: This hand-made sauce is your first step to an authentic paella. It is slow roasted for three hours allowing you the perfect paella in much less time. (12.3 oz)
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.