Pinot Noir Assortment in Gift Box
- Etorki: A creamy sheep's milk cheese from the French Pyrenees that has a satiny smooth texture and a fruity, slightly spicy flavor. (8 oz)
- Chocolate Capri Log by Westfield Farm: Westfield Farm has been handcrafting award-winning farmstead cheeses in Hubbardston, Massachusetts since 1971. If the notion of a semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese appeals to you, you will positively fall in love with this new creation from Westfield Farm. Rich and creamy with a slightly goaty tang, be forewarned, these five ounce logs are addictive. (5 oz)
- Comte Black Label Reserve Produced since the reign of Charlemagne, when there were no separate entities named France and Switzerland. Contributing to Comt_'s unique flavor, morning and evening milkings are mingled before the cheese making process. The wheels are aged for a full year, resulting in a sweet and nutty masterpiece. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box tied with an elegant matching ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.