Platinum Cheddars of the World in Gift Box
This Platinum Cheddars of the World Assortment in Gift Box is the perfect surprise to send your favorite cheese lover! Cheddar may be the world�s favorite type of cheese, but it�s also an incredibly diverse and wide-ranging style of cheese. Do you enjoy your cheddar sharp with a tangy bite, or do you consider sharp to be a salty, savory finish? Firm and sliceable or dry and flakey? To sort out the best of the best, we created one of the largest blind cheddar tastings ever held at igourmet.com. These four were ranked as the very best, and we�re proud to offer them as our Platinum selection. This assortment includes:
- Barbers 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar: The Barber family has been farming and making cheese at Maryland Farm in Ditcheat, Somerset England since 1833. A deliciously creamy cheese with both savory and naturally sweet notes. Only the very best leaves the farm with the 1833 stamp. (7.5 oz)
- Collier's Cheddar: Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar was developed from the mining traditions of South Wales. Throughout the 16 month maturation period the cheese undergoes a thorough and highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year. (7.5 oz)
- Prairie Breeze Cheddar: Family farms in Iowa provide the exceptionally fresh milk that forms the backbone of Prairie Breeze's smooth, grassy flavor. Yet it has nutty tones and a savory finish that distinguish it from all other cheddars. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co: This range of crackers was exclusively designed by cheese gurus. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This gift is hand packed in a chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching ribbon.
Continental United States
This product usually ships in 4 business days and should be delivered in 10 business days.
Returns not accepted. Products in this category cannot be returned.