Port Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
- Fourme D'Ambert: Cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor. (8 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: Long known as "The King of Cheeses", this blue is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "Protected Designation Origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. (8 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: Amidst the gorgeous rolling mountains of the Pyrenees, the natural geographic border dividing France and Spain, lie vast pastures providing fertile grazing for milk-giving sheep. It is from this unpasteurized milk that the Agour company, a family company steeped in tradition, creates this magnificent cheese. (8 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Collier's Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients and a heritage of cheese making to produce a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canap_s and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching bow.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.