Pub Cheese Assortment in Gift Box
We have put together a delightful selection of three cheeses to pair perfectly with beer! When pairing cheese, we often think of wine, but these three cheeses are made for ale. The assortment includes:
- Cotswold, a cheese from England that is often called "Pub Cheese" in its home country. Flavored with onion and chives, it is the perfect match for any beer. (8 oz)
- Cahill Farm Cheddar with Porter Ale: This visually intriguing cheese is mixed with dark porter ale during the cheesemaking process. Imported from Ireland, it has a surprising meaty flavor and is obviously a perfect match for ale. (8 oz)
- King Ludwig Beer Cheese is a delicate yellow, semi-hard cheese with small holes ripened in fine King Ludwig dark beer to give it its hearty taste. (8 oz)
- Huntsman: The marriage of two delicious English classics: Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching bow.
igourmet has a dedicated commitment to ensuring the safe, efficient delivery of our food products. To this end, we are constantly researching, developing and improving our FreshWave packaging system. During the summer months, we use an air tight, fully in