Raclette Comparison Assortment
- Swiss Raclete: A little firmer than its French counterpart, our Swiss raclette is great served with dried meats or cured ham. (1 lb)
- French Raclette: French raclette has a semi-soft interior dotted with small holes and a rosy inedible rind. The washed rind gives this raclette a roubst flavor and aroma! (1 lb)
- Saucisson Sec: A delicious French style, dry cured salami. Made of coarsely ground pork and studded with whole peppercorns. (8 oz)
- Cornichons: Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions and select spices, these tangy little pickles are zesty and delicious. (12.35 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with pat_, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
This item is not packaged as a gift. If you would like the gift packaged version of this item you will need to add this item to your cart and then select our "Create Your Own" basket option to your cart for an additional $19.99.